Seminars & Events
will be closed on regular holiday and the following dates for specialized advanced training:
will be hosting the following events:
Upcoming Events for Intuit:
Past Events for Intuit:
- What's new in Quickbooks 2013 (12/19/12)
- Driven for Sales - Make Technology Profitable Seminar (7/18/12)
- QuickBooks and Certified Payroll Seminar (5/17/12)
- What's new in 2012 QuickBooks (12/13/11)
- Brunch & Brainstorm - A Dispatcher's Dream (10/5/11)
- Total Business Solutions- Sourcelink and Quickbooks Enterprise. (12/1/09)
- Total Business Solutions- How Oasis CRM & Quickbooks Enterprise Solutions
is a total business solution that a growing business cannot do without!
(7/21/09, 12/8/09, 4/27/10, 6/28/10, 7/21/10)
WHAT'S NEW IN QUICKBOOKS PREMIER: ACCOUNTANT EDITION 2006 (6/22/06)
- Learn the new accountant-centric features for greater efficiencies overall.
- Best Practices for Integrating Multiple Applications
Track: Best Practices for Growing & Managing Your Business (5/31 - 6/1/06)
- "Payroll Pains are solved by Intuit's Payroll Services" - (9/30/2005)
Past Events For National Society of Accountants::
- QuickBooks: Ask the Expert (8/14/09)
- "Common QuickBooks Mistakes Clients Make and How to Fix Them" (8/15/09)
Past Events For the California Society of Certified Public Accountants:
- Preparing Financial Statements through QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition (12/13/06)
- Addressing Fraud Schemes in a QuickBooks Small Business Environment (9/13/06)
Control Features found in QuickBooks: * Reports that may reveal
fraud * How to analyze such reports * How to modify such reports
for investigative purposes * Setting controls / permissions
effectively Also covered: * Examples of fraudulent transactions
that occur in QuickBooks * Transactions to watch out for in
A/R * What tricks some have used in A/P * Payroll schemes We
will also discuss other software that can help in preventing fraud.
Increase understanding of internal control requirements and solutions in a QuickBooks environment.
Understand how to address common internal control risks in a
QuickBooks environment. Access controls and permissions. Reconciliation
of data. Review and supervision.
"Top 10 Things Clients Do Wrong in QuickBooks and How to Fix Them" (11/08/05)
Discussion on how accountants can help their clients with the top 10 issues
that they face and at the same time, develop a closer relationship
with them. In this manner, QuickBooks can become a priceless
business management tool.
Auditing in a QuickBooks Environment (10/4/05)
Internal Control Issues - to be addressed prior to accepting an audit and in planning an audit of a QuickBooks user
Common Problem Areas - where to look for signs of client accounting problems
Workpaper Generation From Within QuickBooks - detail schedules, analytical review and charts
The Adjusted Trial Balance and Adjusting Journal Entries
Creating Financial Statements from and in QuickBooks and Related Software
Admin Issues: Handling Multiple Software Versions; Independence Issues; Paperless Possibilities
"QuickBooks Tips Seminar for the California Society of Certified Public Accountants" (8/17/05)